Bucher AMP212 HP External Gear Motor
The essential components of series APM212 external gear motors are an aluminium alloy body and two gearwheels supported by plain bearings.
The front flange can be the SAE standard, or the British or German OEM patterns.
Particular attention has been focussed on the design of the shaft seal, which is often affected by back-pressures
- High overall efficiency thanks to optimised hydraulic compensation
- Optimum quality/price ratio
- Customised models can be built for specific applications
- Low maintenance requirements, even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Various components and accessories are available for radial/axial loads, integral anti-cavitation valve, etc.
Contact us for more information about
CC Min Displacement
CC Max Displacement
CID Min Displacement
CID Max Displacement
Min Cont BAR
Max Peak BAR
Min Cont Torque Nm