Spencer Fluid Power delivers the solutions that meet your needs.
At Spencer Fluid Power, we deliver immediate access to the critical fluid power components and services you need and the support to keep you going.
We’ll collaborate to engineer custom solutions – designed to integrate with your existing system, boost your productivity, reduce your down time and help enhance your bottom line.
Applications Engineering Capabilities
Repair, Service and Test Capabilities
Comprehensive fluid power component repair and expert fluid power recommendations
- Eaton® Certified repair facility
Cylinder Repair Experts
- Vickers QA authorized, Eaton QA Service Center, Poclain Hydraulics authorized repair facility, Liebherr Mining Equipment authorized hydraulic and suspension component repair facility.
- Maximum cylinder rod repair capability of up to 16" diameter
- Maximum cylinder bore repair capability of up to 20" diameter
HVOF (High Velocity Oxy-Fuel) system
HVOF (High Velocity Oxy-Fuel) system to chrome cylinder rods for extended life vs. standard chroming processes
- Reduces corrosion/rust on the surface of the component
- Improves performance of cylindrical metal parts dramatically lengthening component and seal life
- Increases impact resistance
- Eliminates carcinogenic chromic acid solutions during the process
Test stands for variable piston (hydro-static transmissions) and valve spool leakageLearn More About HVOF
Our Billings, MT location houses a pump/motor build center for Permco pumps with same-day to one-day turnaround.
Build Center Capabilities
- Industry-recognized team of fluid power engineers deliver total support – whether you need help troubleshooting existing issues, problem-solving equipment upgrades, custom-engineering a comprehensive integrated solution or follow-up support including total systems training and comprehensive repair and maintenance services
- EATON® Certified inside sales staff to ensure proper application of EATON® products
- Extensive access to vendor support for all product lines offered
As an Eaton Premier Select distributor with access to more than $40 million in Eaton inventory, Spencer Fluid Power can address all your fluid conveyance and production hose needs, regardless of your industry.